Why attend this programme?
The GEBS’s Mini MBA enables participants to learn the key levers for success quickly and deeply in only 5 days.
- What is driving our company’s strategy? How do we build strategy that delivers stakeholder value consistently in highly competitive environment?
- How do I align my divisional or functional strategy so that it contributes consistently to the value creation?
- How do we balance the short term vs. the long term when things are changing quickly? How do we build organisational agility?
- What leadership competences are needed to be successful? What are my strengths today and what do I need to change for my development?
Who should attend?
GEBS’s Mini MBA is the ideal programme for top managers. This includes production engineers, R&D engineers, finance managers, sales executives, marketing specialists, logistics managers, etc. It is also valuable for managers & department heads who need to refresh and develop their business knowledge to support their future.
How will you benefit?
As a result of participating in the GEBS 5-Day Mini MBA programme, you will be able to:
- Understand how a company really works with a multi-functional overview of a business and key leadership competences necessary for success
- Develop strategic thinking, planning and execution skills at a divisional or functional level, using appropriate tools and frameworks
- Influence, enable and deliver wider organizational imperatives
- Lead and align your stakeholders towards delivering your divisional, functional or organizational strategy with greater clarity and confidence
- Make better business decisions and improve your contribution to the business
- Speak the language of business and understand how general managers think and act
- Be able to read the business environment and translate changes into competitive strategies for sustainable growth
- Support strategic goals from top management and be able to translate them for your area and implement them more efficiently
- Better implement strategy through the people in your team and different departments with new leadership skills
- Network and learn with a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
During the week, the programme focuses on the following 4 topics and learning:
- Leadership Development – key competences, building self awareness, leading others and the organization through change. This also includes self profiling, daily reflection and feedback from the facilitators and peers to develop emotional intelligence
- Strategy – building a strategy (the changing world and its impact, internal analysis, differentiation etc), and strategy execution (organizational and individual)
- Marketing & Sales– knowing the customer (needs and segmentation) and achieving success with the customer (targeting, Customer Value Proposition, sales etc)
- Supply Chain – its importance in delivering the Customer Value Proposition
Dates & Locations
UAH 15 750